With over 10,000 happy customers from all around the world, we are confident to provide a FULL refund within 100 days if you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase. Order today for quick shipping and hassle-free returns!
A Camping Mattress for Everyone
We created the Airmat Pro camping sleeping pad so you can rest easy after a long day of hiking and enjoying the outdoors. Not only is our inflatable camping mattress 2.2 inches thick to provide top comfort and insulation, it's also incredibly compact, easy to inflate and is completely waterproof - but that's just the start!
Ten Reasons Airmat Pro is the Best Sleeping Pad for Your Next Camping Trip
1. Packs down to the size of a water bottle! Never a chore to pack. Fits easily into any gaps in your rucksack.
2. Perfect for side-sleepers who toss and turn during the night: Doesn’t bottom out, even if you sleep on your side. Perfectly distributes your weight so you won't be disturbed in your sacred sleep.
3. A silent air mattress: This sleeping pad is quiet, no squeaks and noises so you can sleep like a baby all night long!
4. Doesn’t pop. No loss of air: Made from 100% ultralight nylon fabric for maximum comfort and durability. Carefully weaved and expertly designed so you can sleep in any position you like hassle-free!
5. Micro-air chambers: Are you worried about sleeping on a mat because of back or neck pain? Never experience the worst part of camping again. Wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the morning, thanks to the micro-air pockets that naturally contours to the shape of your body.
6. Waterproof: Provides 100% hydrophobic protection against any water exposure.
7. Inflates in just a few breaths: Leave the pump at home! With hyper-flow technology you can get the mattress inflated in just 1-2 minutes.
8. Protection against the cold: At night, the ground naturally draws heat away from your body 5x faster than from the surrounding air. That’s why we use a multi-layer system giving the Airmat Pro a R-value score of 4.2, keeping you warm even if the temperature dips lower than anticipated.
9. A built-in pillow: A bed can’t be complete without a pillow, but you can leave your bulky pal at home. Our in-built cushion naturally adjusts to the shape of your neck and aligns your body, to relieve pressure from an exhausting day of hiking.
10. Repair it anywhere: Accidentally punctured the mattress? Be prepared to fix emergency leaks with the easy built-in repair kit included in the pouch.
add a 'possible need' item for 30% off
Research shows that being prepared may save headaches